Terms & Conditions
- USERS: The access and or use of Cuanimen´s Sites makes someone a USER. The USER is conscious and voluntarily accepts that access to and use of the website, as well as its software and content is under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the USER. The USER agrees to make adequate use of the content that Cuanimen (“THE FUND”) offers through its website and agrees to not employ it for reasons such as the following: (i) illicit or illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) provoking damage to the physical or logical systems of THE FUND, its providers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems susceptible to provoking the aforementioned damages.
- CONTENT: The Cuanimen´s Sites offers access to a variety of information (from now on, “THE CONTENT”) over the Internet that is owned by THE FUND.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Cuanimen does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for what is published in the Sites, all information and content being only informative, and in no way constituting professional assessment or advice. Cuanimen cannot guarantee the availability or continuity of the Sites, nor the exactitude, completeness, veracity or updated nature of THE CONTENT, despite its efforts to do so. THE FUND is not responsible, in any case for damages of any nature that could arise through cases, included but not limited to: mistakes or omissions in THE CONTENT, lack of availability of the site or transmission of viruses or malware through the site’s content, despite having taken the necessary technological measures to avoid this.
- MODIFICATIONS: THE FUND reserves the right to conduct the modifications in the Sites that it may deem fit without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add content and services offered as well as the way in which these are presented or located on the site.
- LINKS: In the case the web site offers links or hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet, THE FUND will exert no control over those sites or their content. In no case it will assume responsibility over THE CONTENT of a link to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactitude, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any content or information contained in hyperlinks to other Internet sites. In the same way, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, collaboration or participation with the connected entities.
- DATA PROTECTION: THE FUND complies with the law “Ley Orgánica 3/2018”, of December 5th, for Personal Data Protection and warranty of the digital rights, as well as with any other applicable law, and attempts to guarantee a correct use and treatment of the USER’s personal data. In the case the user decides to contact THE FUND via electronic means, the use that we may make of the information sent will comply with all applicable laws in matters of Data Protection. As a general rule, the Sites does not share nor reveal information obtained by a USER unless authorized by THE USER. THE USER can exert its rights of access, rectification and cancellation, opposition and right to compensation with respect to the FUND, by writing to Cuanimen Social Impact Fund, FCR PYME, C/Serrano, 57, 3º, 28006 Madrid, e-mail: email@example.com
- THE FUND commits to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data as well as its obligation to store it, and adopting the necessary technical and organizational means that guarantee the safety of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art of the technology, according to law. However, THE FUND cannot guarantee absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore cannot guarantee prevention of the violation of personal data through fraudulent access by third parties.